- Auto Pay
- Online Bill Payment
- Credit Card Payments
- Budget Billing
Let Boone Electric take care of your bill with the AUTO-PAY Plan!
Automatic payment is for members who want the convenience of having their monthly bill paid through an automatic electronic transfer. Boone Electric can transfer money from a checking or savings account or charge the bill to a credit card each month. The transfer occurs on the date the bill is due. If that date falls on a weekend or holiday, the electronic transfer will take place on the next business day. You will still receive a statement from Boone Electric every month showing the amount due, so you know exactly how much will be deducted from your checking/savings account or charged to your credit card.
Signing up is simple. You can apply electronically through Online Billing or send a form in the mail to Boone Electric.
- Click here to download a printable PDF file.
- Print the form and fill in the blanks.
- Send the completed form along with a voided check to Boone Electric Cooperative. The amount of your monthly bill will then be deducted from your account on the remit date shown on your billing statement. A record of your payment will also show up as a withdrawal on your bank statement or a charge on your credit card statement.
Manage your account in a way that's simple, efficient and suited to your needs! View your statement or pay your bill. Click the 'Pay Bill Online' button above.
You can pay your electric bill with your VISA or Mastercard credit/debit card online or by phone.
Budget Billing (or levelized billing) is available to members who wish to pay the same amount each month and not be surprised by higher summer or winter bills. We will estimate your monthly consumption based on a past year's usage. The amount of the level bill may be increased or decreased based on the actual usage varying substantially from the previous 12 months. Your account will be reviewed each May. The monthly bill amount will increase or decrease, depending upon your usage over the past year. If you owe a balance, that balance is factored into the adjustment and spread out over the next 12 monthly bills, rather than billed in one lump sum. Any credit balances on your account will be spread out in the same manner. In order to qualify for Boone Electric's Budget Billing program, a member must meet the following guidelines:
- No more than three delinquent bills within the past 12 months.
- No collections or disconnections within the past 24 months.
- Check writing privileges with the cooperative.
- Residence at current service location for 12 months with a good payment history.
- Must have 50 percent change from low to high monthly usage during past 12 months.
You also can participate in budget automatic payments, meaning we can sign you up for both auto-pay and budget billing. Then, the same amount will be electronically transferred from your bank account or charged to your credit card every month.